When working our way through midlife, it is easy to feel as if everything is going wrong.
Your kids or moving out, or even worse, they’re not. Your parents are getting older and need more help. Your job is feeling stale but the stability makes you feel as if you couldn’t possibly leave. Your personal style is non-existent. Everything just seems so serious!
The list goes on and on, and with all of these changes, no wonder why people in midlife tend to feel as if things are not the way they should be, or at least are not the way they want them to be.
Therefore, I want to give you a list of some inspirational articles to help you shift your personal midlife experience in the right direction for you. I have 20 articles for you to explore and 7 topics to embrace. Enjoy!
1. Embrace Your Age
- You want to see what is TRULY possible at your age (and beyond)? Check out this amazing woman by clicking here!
- Take on a new perspective when it comes to the physical signs of aging. Maybe start with your wrinkles by clicking here?
- Is one inspirational story not enough? Here are five more for you.
- Most importantly, realize the (un)importance of the word OLD. I think being “old” is the best and maybe you will too after reading this.
2. Find Your Style
- You can find a lot of advice out there about how to dress your age, especially with articles about how to dress after 40 or 50 or 60. Well, this article will tell you the only thing you ACTUALLY need to know about dressing your age.
- Have you given up on taking care of your skin? Maybe it’s time to take another look.
- Speaking of skin, did you know there is makeup specifically formulated for women in midlife and over? It’s pretty unique, plus they make online tutorials so anyone can use their products.
- And speaking of tutorials, there is a YouTuber who posts inspiring and useful content on how to feel beautiful as you age. Check her out here.
- So we’ve talked about clothing, skin, makeup, and general style. What’s left? What about your hair? This is an article that will help you “go gray with style” step-by-step. If you have ever considered stopping to dye your hair, this article is for you.
3. Don’t Forget About Your Brain!
- This article gives you two easy and free ways to keep your brain active by spending 5 minutes a day playing games on your phone. It even has some extra free bonuses!
4. Save More Money
- Do you ever wish you had some extra income? I’m pretty sure everyone has. This article gives you 5 easy ways to earn some extra cash in your day-to-day life.
5. Believe in Yourself
- Here are five inspirational articles to remind you to believe in yourself above all else (chances are at least one article will speak to you).
6. Make Life Easier
- Sometimes life just feels hard. That’s why this article compiled with 25 life hacks perfect for midlifers. Which one is your favorite?
- Another way to make midlife easier? Download these apps.
7. Know That You Can Laugh About It
- With all of the serious issues surrounding this part of life, it is easy to get stuck in a very serious viewpoint. This article has a video which gives you just enough perspective to get out a giggle or two.
- Here is another article with a video designed to make you laugh. Relationships are never easy but this video puts a funny spin on the subject of shopping for your wife.
Now that you’ve made your way through my seven topics and 20 articles, I hope that you feel a little lighter, a little more beautiful, and way more inspired!