Have you smiled yet today?
Today is National Smile Power Day – so it’s time to start smiling!
“But why?” you might ask. Well here are 5 startling statistics about smiling:
- Smiling can boost your immune system by making your body more relaxed.
- Forcing a smile can put you in a better mood (mind over matter)!
- Smiling is a universal sign of happiness.
- Babies have to learn almost everything, but they are born with the ability to smile.
- Smiles are proven to make you seem more attractive, confident, and social.
If you’re looking to kickstart your smile, here are a few of our previous posts that are guaranteed to put a smile on your face:
- 75 Simple Ways to Be More Happy with Life
- This Song Will Make You Smile About Midlife Crisis
- This Midlife Crisis is Just a Game: Want to Play?
- Do You Know How to Shop for Your Wife? A Midlife Perspective
Wherever your day takes you (or has taken you) today, just remember to smile and that everything really will be alright.